#1 Starcummander

Starcummander

Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,549 posts
  • LocationCamden

Posted 13 January 2012 - 11:28 AM

I decided to switch carriers based upon who offers the best high-speed in my area & ended up choosing Verizon over Sprint. The Droid Bionic is the phone I decided to go with after reviewing the phones available. Anybody know anyone that has a Bionic & if so are they happy with it? I'll post my initial thoughts about it in a few days, with more thoughts to come later on as well.

EDIT: I just realized I posted this in the Mobile Devices category of the forums. I'm sorry, what was I thinking? ;)

Advertise here!

#2 Frunklin

Frunklin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 64 posts
  • LocationPittsburgh, PA

Posted 13 January 2012 - 12:07 PM

Stay away from Verizon. Dead zones everywhere, their fees are ridiculous and if you're not a new customer they won't do shit to help you.  Can't wait till my contract is up with them

#3 ignitor

ignitor

Founder

• Administrators
  • 4,838 posts
  • EA Origin Profile Name:5eignitor
  • LocationRockford IL

Posted 17 January 2012 - 01:41 PM

I'm hoping to get a new phone next month. So let me know what you think.
If you enjoy the 5E Community, consider signing up as an UberMember.Or, if you feel so inclined, submit an Application to be a Community Supporter.

Posted Image

#4 Starcummander

Starcummander

Star

• Members
  • 1,549 posts
  • LocationCamden

Posted 18 January 2012 - 08:17 AM

Iggy, I'm really liking the Droid Bionic. I did some research on the Droid phones offered & it was about as good as the Droid Razr imo, & I didn't want to pay the extra cash they wanted for the Razr. It hasn't been that long since I got it but so far I think it's a great phone. If you have any specific question feel free to hit me up.

#5 ignitor

ignitor

Founder

• Administrators
  • 4,838 posts
  • LocationRockford IL

Posted 19 January 2012 - 03:48 PM

I think my father bought one of those and so far likes it. Is it 4g LTE?
If you enjoy the 5E Community, consider signing up as an UberMember.Or, if you feel so inclined, submit an Application to be a Community Supporter.

Posted Image

#6 Starcummander

Starcummander

Star

• Members
  • 1,549 posts
  • LocationCamden

Posted 19 January 2012 - 07:44 PM

Yes it is 4G LTE, unfortunately that isn't available yet in my immediate area. Hopefully the local service gets an upgrade soon though, but the 3G will do for now.

#7 ignitor

ignitor

Founder

• Administrators
  • 4,838 posts
  • LocationRockford IL

Posted 04 February 2012 - 09:39 AM

I think i'll be going with the Razr Maxx.

Posted Image

#8 ignitor

ignitor

Founder

• Administrators
  • 4,838 posts
  • LocationRockford IL

Posted 04 February 2012 - 09:47 AM

Smart actions looks badass!

Posted Image

#9 Starcummander

Starcummander

Star

• Members
  • 1,549 posts
  • LocationCamden

Posted 06 February 2012 - 07:42 AM

Yeah that RAZR Maxx does look like a very slick phone indeed. A co-worker of mine has the regular RAZR & it's a nice phone for sure, & he says he's already getting good battery life so the Maxx should be even better. If they hadn't wanted an extra $100 more than the Bionic up front I would have got one myself.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users